Poison

/ posted in: General

I worked this morning at a clinic that I sub for sometimes. My friends take their animals there and they have strict instructions not to have an emergency ever since the day I had to put down one of their horses.

They are not good at following directions.

This morning they called with two probably poisoned dogs. The Golden Retriever is still unconscious. He was breathing with no audible heartbeat when he got there. Now he will respond a little if you shake him really hard. He’s on a wait and see treatment. Either he’s going to respond to everything he’s had or not.

The Collie is wobbly but ate 2 cans of dog food after her fluids and meds. She went home to be watched.

No idea what they got into.