February 2018 Wrap Up/ posted in: Reading
I read 15 books this month. I’m feeling sort of slumpy because most of these were in the first week or so of the month and then it really dropped off.
The books were:
- 5 nonfiction and the rest fiction
- 2.5 audio books – I listened to half a book on audio and then switched to print
- Set in the U.S., England, and fantasy worlds
The authors were:
- 3 male authors and the rest were women
- 1 black female author, 2 East Asian authors, 1 Latina, and the rest were white except for the whole group from the Together We Rise book
- Read a nonfiction book about the country – or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.
Obviously nothing new if I only read in the U.S. and England. I’ll have new entries next month because I’m partway through a book that will count for Bangladesh.