June 2018 Wrap Up/ posted in: Reading
I think this is one of the smallest amount of books I’ve read since I started keeping track.
The books were:
- 2 nonfiction
- 0 audio books because I started from the beginning of The West Wing Weekly podcast and I’m only on season 4 right now. Not listening to audiobooks has really dropped my monthly book totals
- Set in Brazil, England, Bangladesh, Japan, Australia, made up places, and the U.S.
The authors were:
- 5 unique white women, 1 Brazilian woman, 1 Indian woman, 1 Filipino woman, 1 Bangladeshi man, 1 Japanese man, and 1 white man
- Read a nonfiction book about the country – or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.
I did it! Bangladesh! I actually was reading a book that would count for Bangladesh but I lost it. This is a whole other book for Bangladesh because I still haven’t found the first one.