Aaaah! Goodreads is gliching like crazy making it so hard to do this wrapup. I have to actually remember what I read. I’ve outsourced that part of my brain to Goodreads’ ability to list what I read in order. With that not working I feel totally lost.
I read 19 books this month as far as I can reconstruct.
The books were:
- Set in China, England/France, Ireland, Spain, Germany/Philippines, and the U.S. (California, Georgia, New York)
- 3 audiobooks
The authors were:
- 12 unique female authors, 4 male authors, and 1 non-binary author
- 5 POC authors and the rest were white
- Read a nonfiction book about the country – or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.
I added China this month.
I’m doing two reading events in November.
First up is Nonfiction November. It is one of my favorites. My personal challenge this month is to read only nonfiction by authors who aren’t white men since my nonfiction reading so far this year is overwhelmingly by them.
I’m also joining up with an Australian challenge. I’m starting this by reading a nonfiction book by an Aboriginal author.