It’s Armchair Book Expo time!Â If you don’t know, this is the home participation part of Book Expo that is happening now in New York.
I went last year in Chicago but I hated the idea of going to New York.Â Is it just me?Â I can’t be the only person who is not at all interested in spending time in New York, can I?Â Ugh, it just seems so oppressive feeling the few times I’ve driven though.Â
Anyway, I was one of the on-site correspondents for Armchair BEA last year.Â This year I’m helping with the social media parts of Armchair Book Expo.Â If you come to the Twitter parties (and you totally should), you’ll see me around.
I am…Â at my last day at my job if you are reading this between 10 AM and 6 PM Eastern time on May 31.Â This is a YAY not a OH SORRY.Â
My least favorite … things to read are:
- cozy mysteries
- books with billionaire in the blurb
- books celebrating really stupid life choices especially if they are made by teenagers
My favorite … bloggers to find and follow:
- read a really eclectic group of books – fiction of all genres and nonfiction
- don’t take themselves too seriously.Â Stream of consciousness tangents during book reviews are totally encouraged.
- read books set all over the world by authors from all over
If that sounds like you, yell and wave your hands around in the comments.Â