Welcome to Blogging from A to Z!
It’s pretty self explanatory.Â Every day in April I’ll be doing a post on a topic that starts with a different letter.Â Find other participants here.
Today is brought to you by the letter A.
Here are some fast facts about me if you are new here for the challenge or even if you are a long time follower.
- I’m a vegetarian but I hate broccoli.Â For some reason that really disturbs people.
- Off the top of my head I can think of 5 major quilt projects I have in process.Â That number doesn’t include those that I know I’ll never get back to.
- I can’t even tell you how many books I have right now where I’ve read at least one chapter but haven’t finished yet.
- I currently live with a parrot, 2 cats, and a husband.Â More on the Meet the Cast page.Â
- I started this blog on January 1, 2005.
- I’m supposed to be going to Germany, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia this fall.Â I’m not hopeful.
- I’ve been ignoring my harp for about a month.Â I need to get back to messing with it.
- On the first of the month I post a feature called Foodies Read that is a link up for reviews of books about food.
- I bought a kayak recently.
- I like walking long distances but can’t stand even the idea of running.
- If I could have any super power it would be teleportation.Â Lunch in France, anyone?
- I often wonder what would be more useful in a post-apocalyptic setting or if I got time warped into the past – my doctoring skills or my sewing skills.
- I list my age on my about me pages as 40s so I only have to remember to change it once a decade or so.Â Work smarter!
- I love taking long hot baths.
This is a great idea (especially to keep occupied). I have too many cookbooks and I once shelled out $$ so I could meet Anthony Bourdain (RIP) because I had a huge crush on him. Stay safe!!!
I was a vegetarian for nearly a decade; I am a pescatarian now (I had to reduce my cholesterol — it’s worked wonders). I am ambivalent about broccoli.
And I’m totally with you on the running thing. No thank you!
I have signed up for this too. I know my theme, but I still need to do my first post.
I quilt too, but have been playing with yarn more than fabric lately. I’m also a walker, and a very slow runner. I’m not a vegetarian, but do love broccoli!
Great start on the challenge.
~ Marie Anne
Hmm … says ‘something wrong with my website’. Trying again!
Your comment came through fine. I don’t know why the comment system says nasty things sometimes.