Welcome to December’s Foodies Read and the Introduction for 2018!
We had 17 posts linked up in November. The winner of the giveaway for the month is Tina for her review of the Magpie Murders.
Here are the books that she will be able to choose from. Click the picture to go to the Goodreads summary.
[inlinkz_linkup id=752782 mode=1]
It’s time to get ready for 2018! Thank you to everyone who participated in 2017. Please help spread the word about the linkup.
- Let other bloggers who read foodie books know about the link up
- If you see book reviews that fit our criteria, leave a comment and let them know about it
- This is a very informal link up for reviews of books about food. Any book where food is a main part of the plot is welcome. They can be fiction, nonfiction, cookbooks, graphic novels, audiobooks, anything about food.
- The link up is posted on the morning of the first of each month. There is a link to the month’s post on the right sidebar.
- All links will be posted on Twitter with the hashtag #foodiesread and will be posted to our Pinterest page
- You don’t need to sign up in advance. Just link up when you have a review posted.
The Monthly Drawing:
- There is a drawing each month for a foodie book. The selections are posted when the winner is chosen.
- The drawing is open internationally.
- Starting in January 2018, anyone who has won the drawing in the last 6 months will not be eligible to win in order to let more people have a chance to win.
Feel free to snag a graphic if you want it for your posts.