If youâ€™ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If youâ€™re new, please take a moment to answer this weekâ€™s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now itâ€™s time for this weekâ€™s topic!
1. Â What is your favorite summer fruit?Â Cherries
2. Â Do you know how to swim?Â Well, I won’t drown but I don’t know how to do all the proper strokes.
3. Â Do you prefer sun or snow? Sun.
4. Â What temperature do you like most inside your home?Â In the summer we keep the air conditioning set around 75.Â In the winter we keep the heat at 65.Â That’s compromise because the husband wants it colder and I use the bird as an excuse to have to keep it a bit warmer.Â (She has a space heater on her too during the winter.)
5. Â Is it humid where you live?Â Yep, but not southern states humid.Â That’s just crazy.
6. What is your favorite food to put on the grill?Â I don’t grill anything but we got a new grill this year so maybe I’ll try.
7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece Â or two-piece swim suit?Â I have a beach vacation coming up and I’m going extreme.Â I’m ordering swim shirts and shorts to cover up as much skin as possible.Â I’m tired of burning through the SPF 75.
8. Â What is your favorite summer drink?Â Water.Â I’m boring.
9. Â Do you prefer the pool or the ocean?Â I like the ocean.
10. Â What are you looking forward to most over the summer? Â Iâ€™m going to Hawaii in June!