I read 17 books in January.
These are going to count for The United Kingdom and Poland respectively. There were other books set in Europe but this challenge counts only one per country.
Literary Escapes with DollyCas
- My Faire Lady – California
- A Song Below Water – Oregon
- This is My America – Texas
- Hard Magic – New York
- The Best Kind of Magic – Illinois
- Between Earth and Sky – Wisconsin
- In Bibi’s Kitchen – Comoros
- Before the Coffee Gets Cold – Japan
- The Mother’s Day Club – The United Kingdom
- Twilight of Democracy – Poland
- Remote Control – Ghana
This is open to characters of color in addition to authors of color but I’m focusing on authors only.
- Read a nonfiction book about the country – or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.
I added Comoros! Not going to lie, I’d never even heard of that country so I’m totally claiming it.