I finished 9 books in July.
The books I read were:
- 3 nonfiction
- Â 3 audiobooks
- Set in the U.S., England,Â and Canada.
What were my favorites?
What I added in July:
Whoops.Â That’s what happens when I’m not reading mindfully.Â
What I’ve read so far in 2019:
- Righteous by Joe Ide
- Buttermilk Graffiti by Edward Lee
- The Class by Heather Won Tesoriero
- North by Scott and Jenny Jurek
- Internment by Samira Ahmed
- Tikka Chance on Me by Suleikha Snyder
- Mrs. Martin’s Incomparable Adventure by Courtney Milan
- The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali by Sabina Khan
- Bury What We Cannot Take by Jean Kwok
- Instant Indian by Rinku Bhattacharya
- The True Queen by Zen Cho
- Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss by Rajeev Balasubramanyam
- A Rising Man by Abir Mukherjee
- Spices and Seasons by Rinku Bhattacharya
- Searching for Sylvie Lee by Jean Kwok
- Read a nonfiction book about the country – or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.