I read 18 books and short stories in March.
Two of my auto-buy audio series
Short stories and novellas
The books were:
- Set in England, Canada, Taiwan, and Italy/Czech Republic
- The U.S. books were set in Washington, California, Hawaii, and Tennessee
- 4 had LGBTQ themes
There were 18 unique authors:
- Two books were written by two people
- I read one author 3 times
- 7 were male and 11 were female
- 7 were POC
- 9 of the books were written by POC authors though – I read 3 books by a Latina author and then 2 books with 2 white authors each which makes my stats look all screwy
The Hate U Give is as amazing as everyone was predicting.Â I read it myself in the first few days and now I’m reading it again with the husband.
Reading All Around the World challenge from Howling Frog Books
- Read a nonfiction book about the country â€“ or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.
I didn’t add anything this month. I’m not counting the book about Taiwan because it was mostly in the U.S. I’m getting another Taiwanese book from the library so I’ll use that one instead.
I leveled up on the Read Diverse Books challenge. I went from the 10 posts badge to the 20 posts one. The next level (and last level) is 30.
I’m hosting a readalong for Small Gods by Terry Pratchett in April.Â Posts will be in the Discworldathon Goodreads group.
So many books in March–excellent! I’m hoping to receive THUG for Mother’s Day as it seems to be such an important and eye-opening/mind opening book.
THUG was excellent. I actually read it twice. First by myself and then I read it with my husband.
Looks like March was a great month!
18 books? WOW!!! Awesome month!
You had a FANTASTIC reading month! Congrats for leveling up! Good luck with all of your challenges. Hoping for April showers for all of us. Because more reading! ðŸ™‚