This was a weird reading month for me. I’d binge for a few days and then not pick up anything for a while.
I read 14 books this month.
The books were:
- Set in England, India, the United States, Turkmenistan, Canada, and an imaginary Caribbean Island
- 3 audiobooks and 1 graphic novel
The authors were:
- 11 unique female authors and 4 male authors
- 1 South Asian woman, 3 white men, 5 white women, 1 Latina, 1 Japanese woman, 1 African- American woman, and 1 African-American man
- Read a nonfiction book about the country – or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.
After doing so well last month, I didn’t add anything this month.