I’m feeling fairly productive today and I haven’t even left the house yet.
1. Cleaned up the house including sweeping and mopping
2. Walked/ran for 30 minutes on the treadmill
3. Found some new blogs to read
4. Showed the house to the real estate agent/builder who built it 6 years ago and who is going to list it for sale now
5. Harvested the wheat. Ok, I watched other people harvest wheat off the part of my fields that I lease to my neighbors.
6. Paid bills, yuck.
7. Called to schedule a massage appointment.
8. Called to change my car insurance. Taking the ex and his truck off the insurance will save me $1200 a year!
9. Called to answer a question about color choices on a catalog purchase I made.
10. Read a magazine
11. Cuddled the cats.
My plans for the rest of the day include (but are not limited to):
1. Going to the library
2. Going to the farm market to buy fruit to eat and to freeze for later
3. Lifting weights