April 2019 Foodies Read/ posted in: Foodies Read, Reading
Welcome to April 2019 Foodies Read!
We welcome your reviews of any books about food. What are books about food?
- Cozy mysteries set in bakeries on space stations
- Romance between a chef and the reviewer who hates her food
- The latest diet craze handbook
- Memoirs of home brewers
- Nonfiction about farming
- Thrillers where the world’s food supply is in peril
- ….or anything else where food is a major part of the plot
Every entry is entered into a monthly drawing to win a gift card. Once you win a prize you are not eligible to win for 6 months.
We had 28 links in March. That is amazing! The winner of the drawing for a gift card is Tari for her review of A Pinch of Murder.