I finished 14 books in March.
The books I read were:
- 4 nonfiction
- 1 audiobook
- Set in the U.S., Norway, Nigeria, Mexico, Bangladesh, and England
The authors were:
- 3 black women, 4 white women, 5 Asian women, and 2 white men
What I added in March:
What I’ve read so far in 2019:
- Righteous by Joe Ide
- Buttermilk Graffiti by Edward Lee
- The Class by Heather Won Tesoriero
- North by Scott and Jenny Jurek
- Internment by Samira Ahmed
- Tikka Chance on Me by Suleikha Snyder
- Mrs. Martin’s Incomparable Adventure by Courtney Milan
- The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali by Sabina Khan
I’m aiming for 21-30 books to be at the tapir level. 8/21 so far
- Read a nonfiction book about the country – or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.
I’m adding Norway this month with Welcome to the Goddamn Ice Cube.