This week’s prompt is:
Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book
1.Â Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Luna would have a completely different perspective on everything going on in the wizarding world.
2.Â Zee from the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs
- He’s a Fae who is able to work with iron.Â He’s someone or something big and scary in the Fae world but he’s hiding it pretty well in the human world.
3.Â Phillipe from The Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- He’s a vampire who has ruled his family for hundreds of years while manipulating events throughout Europe.
4.Â Jenks from The Hollows series by Kim Harrison
- He’s a pixie with load of children who works as an investigator because he can get into any place and beat any security system. He did sort of get his own book once but he had to share with an elf.
5.Â Mac from The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
- No one knows who or what Mac is but he is able to keep a supernatural bar under control while making incredible microbrews.
6.Â Mr Bennet from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- He thinks their whole world is pretty boring and petty.Â He’d be a great snarky observer.
7.Â Granny from the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovitch
- She’s got a better social life than most women a third her age.
8.Â Prim from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- She becomes a medic.Â How did she learn?Â What did she see during the war?
9.Â Angua from The Discworld Novels by Terry Pratchett
- She’s a semi-closeted werewolf on the police force in love with a 6 foot tall human (who is the heir to the throne) who was raised as a dwarf. She’d have things to say.
10.Â Anyone from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Because they’re all mad there!