I realized after I put this together part way that I wasn’t using my 1/4″ foot so it was all off. Then I couldn’t find the right foot so I tried to fake it and it is all manner of crooked. My friend brought me this fabric today so I decided to use it.

week 11

I still can’t find my foot. I’ve questioned Riley but he denies playing with it. I took it off to put the walking foot on in order to quilt the SO’s quilt. I’m going to head to a Singer store today to find a real 1/4″ foot. Now I’m starting to think that maybe when I bought this machine that I really didn’t have a true 1/4″ foot like I did on the old one. Once I get a real 1/4″ foot I’ll have no more excuses for blocks not coming out the right size!