Welcome to February 2019 Foodies Read!
We welcome your reviews of any books about food. What are books about food?
- Cozy mysteries set in bakeries or coffee shops or restaurants
- Romances set in food trucks
- Memoirs of chefs
- Nonfiction about the history of food
- Political books about food policy
- Science fiction set in futuristic cafes
- ….or anything else where food is a major part of the plot
Every entry is entered into a monthly drawing to win a gift card. Once you win a prize you are not eligible to win for 6 months.
We had 22 links in January. Thank you to everyone who linked up. The winner is Elizabeth with her review of The Night Circus.
A $10 Amazon gift card if in the U.S.
A book of their choice (up to $10) from Book Depository if international