4816 steps – 2.1 miles
3969 steps – 1.73 miles
6936 steps – 3 miles
That includes my workout for the day.Â It was a 1 mile walk and then a clean sequence and another mile walk.
- 3 cleans at 55 lbs
- 3 cleans at 65 lbs
- 3 cleans at 75 lbs
- 1 clean at 85 lbs
- ..and then I couldn’t do 95.Â I’m actually pleasantly surprised. 95 was always my problem when I was actively doing CrossFit.Â I got it once I think.Â 85 lbs felt easy so I’m glad I haven’t lost much strength.
I decided to take Freckles for a walk to the mailbox.Â It was pretty cold and the round trip to the community mailbox is about 1 mile.Â We started out with her in her coat but her feet got too cold and she started to limp.Â I took her back and made her put on her new boots.Â She hates them.Â But once she got the hang of it she discovered how much fun it could be.Â I think she considers herself invincible now!Â She was bounding through drifts and moving really fast.Â She slipped some because she was trying to go too fast.
I intended to do a workout but I pushed it off until Monday and just shoveled my driveway twice.Â That’s not that much work because I have a shovel that is made to push the snow but towards the end I was running out of places to put snow on the side of my driveway and had to lift the shovel more than normal.Â Each time I did the driveway it gave me 1000 steps.
7163 steps and 3.09 miles
I got my workout in by 7:15 AM.Â It is my version of a Snoridge Crossfit WOD using what I have at home.
- 25 walking lunges – I did these slow as a combination stretch and warm up.
- 20 lat pulldowns
- 50 stair step ups – I step up onto the second stair and then step down.Â Alternate feet.
- 20 tuck jumps – These were supposed to be double unders but I have to go outside to jump rope and outside is all ice.
- 25 dips – It was supposed to be off rings which is super hard.Â I did it off a bench.
- 20 knees to elbow – I don’t have a bar to hang from so I did them laying down.
- 30 dumb bell swings with 20 lbs
- 30 sit ups
- 20 dumbbell hang cleans – These are so much harder than using one bar.Â Each hand tries to go off in a separate direction.
- 30 Good Mornings – I did these as a cool down.Â I used a broom across my upper back and then you bend forward at the hips until you have a flat back and straight legs.Â It is a good back and hamstring stretch.
7246 steps 3.13 miles