Black Fire Program on Daily Burn
I did the Stragetic Endurance 1 video.
- 2 minutes of burpees with a step over a small box in between each – I did 15 on round 1, 15 on round 2, and 11 on round 3.
- 2 minutes of bench dips – Ouch.Â I did 25 on round 1 and 30 on the next two rounds
- 2 minutes of sit ups – I did 25 on rounds 1 and 2 and 23 on round 3.
This was a repeat of the Bodyweight Tabata workout I did last week.Â It was 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest for each of the four movements.
- Air squats – I did 13 on my lowest round.Â My quads still hurt from doing this video last week.Â I think I tweaked something doing these today.Â I need to roll that quad before it totally cramps up.
- Hand release push ups – I pushed hard and got 7 each time today instead of the 5 I did last week.
- Step over a box – I did 20 this time instead of 15
- Burpees – 4 instead of 3.
I didn’t do any other workouts this weekend and then Monday was warm. It was the first day over freezing in about a month. I went for a walk with Freckles and then for another walk without her. I did about 4 miles.