Warm up- Light jog (or walk/run) for 10min Stretch any sore muscles
Workout #1- 4x
- 15x kettle bell thrusters
- 5x 3-count strict press (count 1-2-3 for slow press up, return to start at normal speed)
Workout #2- 4x
- 12x bicep curls
- 8x tricep kickback extension
- 20x tuck-ups
- 20x Russian twists
- 20x sit-ups
I was supposed to do a local 1 mile trail that has workout stations along it but it kept raining. So I went for a 2.5 mile walk instead.
Then things got weird because I had to take the husband to the hospital Thursday night and he stayed until Sunday. Really messed with my workout schedule. So inconsiderate of him!
Using a pvc or broom stick, complete 10 passthroughs, 10 front squats, 10 overhead squats, 10 more passthroughs. Then complete 2 rounds of this mini workout:
- 60′ sprint
- 5 thrusters with lightweight
- 10 kettlebell swings
Workout #1: 6 sets/rounds
- 8x Bench (or floor if you are without a bench) press. Set 3-6 should be same weight and heavy. It wasn’t heavy because the husband wasn’t up to spotting me yet.
- 8x Lat exercise of your choice – I did straight arm pull downs with a cable bar. I was bad at this and could only do light weight.
- 5x Push-ups
Workout #2: 4 sets/rounds
- 8x Man-makers – These still suck but I’m ready to move up to higher weight on them. This is the squat, put the dumbbells on the floor, do a pushup, row each arm, stand up, and press overhead torture.
- 10x Kettlebell deadlifts (heavy) – I did 35 in each hand which was harder than it sounds.
Core: 3 rounds
- 15 Tuck-ups
- 20 Bicycle crunches
- 60sec Plank hold (and :30sec side plank each side)