- – 15 Leg swings each leg
- – 15 Cross-over leg swings each leg
- – 15 Air squats
- – 15 High knees
- – 15 Butt kicks
Workout #1: 5 rounds
- – 8x each side Single arm snatch using kettlebell or dumbbell – That is taking the weight from the floor to overhead in one movement.Â I did 15 lbs.
- – 10x Bent over row
- – 8x Pike push ups
Workout #2: 5 sets/rounds
- – 8x Overhead tricep extension – 10 lbs
- – 10x Bicep curls (slow) – 15 lbs
- – 8x Dips
Core: 3 rounds
- – 12x Windshield wipers (lay on your back with your legs straight up and together.Â Arms should be out to side and palms on the ground. Using your abs and arms for support, twist your legs from side to side letting them come close but not touch the floor)
- – 12x Leg lifts (same position, just straight up and down)
- – 20x Butterfly sit-ups
Workout #1: Swim 3 laps of each stroke.
- Back stroke, legs only (use kick board)
- Breast stroke, legs only (use kick board)
- Back stroke w/o kick board
- Breast stroke w/o kick board
Workout #2: 3 rounds
- :60sec Tread water
- 10 Dips using the side of the pool (in water) – I did 20 because I remembered this wrong.
- 20 Flutter kicks holding the side of the pool
FOR TIME–Aim for 20min or less!
- 1/2 mile run
- 50 Jump ropes – So of course I couldn’t find my good jump rope and I had to pretend
- 40 Air squats
- 30 Walking lunges
- 20 Sit-ups
- 10 Kettlebell figure 8’s – I used a 15 lb weight and passed it around and between my legs in a figure eight.
I did it in 11:15.Â This is the kind of workout that I didn’t mind at all doing by myself but would have dreaded doing as a group.Â I can run a half mile with no problem if I just let myself be slow.Â I would have been miserable if I had been trying to keep up with a group of very speedy people.
2.5 mile walk