You guys are totally not going to believe this.Â I was such a slacker this month.Â I even went on vacation and DIDN’T READ A SINGLE THING.Â I know.Â I was shocked too.
The books I read were:
- I finally finished the audiobook of The Starless Sea!
- Set in England, Argentina, and the U.S.
- Troubled Waters was a reread
What was my favorite?
I’m going to be doing #Blackathon in February.Â I already have a bunch of books coming from the library so that should get my reading mojo back.Â Â
I’m still trying to figure out if I want to do any other reading challenges.Â I could do the Year of Reading Asian challenge again.Â I also found a challenge for reading more Latinx authors which is something I’d like to do.Â I don’t know if I’m going to sign up for anything formally though.
From My Shelf
I’m adding a section to encourage me to read books that I’ve had sitting around for a long time.
Yeah, nothing this month.Â
- Read a nonfiction book about the country – or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.
Added Argentina this month!