March 2018 Wrap Up/ posted in: Reading
I read 24 books and short stories this month. Obviously I went on a bit of a romance kick.
The books were:
- All fiction and mostly romance
- 3 audio books
- Set in the U.S., England, Austria, and fantasy worlds
The authors were:
- 14 unique white women and 2 African-American women – That’s the whitest a month has been in a long time.
- Read a nonfiction book about the country – or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.
I didn’t finish the Bangladeshi book yet so I have nothing to add this again this month.