I finished 16 books in May.Â That’s a bit weird because it didn’t feel like a big reading month for me.Â I guess that’s because a lot of these were romance books that read quickly.
The books I read were:
- 2 nonfiction
- Â 2 audiobooks
- Set in the U.S., England,Â and India
What were my favorites?
What I added in May:
What I’ve read so far in 2019:
- Righteous by Joe Ide
- Buttermilk Graffiti by Edward Lee
- The Class by Heather Won Tesoriero
- North by Scott and Jenny Jurek
- Internment by Samira Ahmed
- Tikka Chance on Me by Suleikha Snyder
- Mrs. Martin’s Incomparable Adventure by Courtney Milan
- The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali by Sabina Khan
- Bury What We Cannot Take by Jean Kwok
- Instant Indian by Rinku Bhattacharya
- The True Queen by Zen Cho
- Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss by Rajeev Balasubramanyam
- A Rising Man by Abir Mukherjee
- Spices and Seasons by Rinku Bhattacharya
- Read a nonfiction book about the country – or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.
I didn’t add any place this month.