Meme/ posted in: Just for Fun
Kati tagged me and is making me think.
Rules, because everything has them:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (See above)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Right here)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (Check it out below)
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (More checkin’ it out below)
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Ok, here we go.
1) I don’t wear dark clothes. The darkest thing I own is a kelly green sweater and I’ll only wear that under a coat. This is because I have scalp psoriasis and it flakes. If I wear dark clothes it looks awful. So what are the only guidelines for clothing for the place that shall not be named? Yep, dark clothes such as red, navy blue, or black. Yippee.
2) Don’t tell Snowball but I’m much more of a cat person than a dog person. I think dogs are way too high maintenance to be good pets.
3) I love movies where the good guy dies at the end. It makes me want to stand up and cheer.
4) The right side of my bed is always covered in books. I can’t help it. I’ve even cleared off the bedside table to put books on but they always end up piled on the bed.
5) I like the feel of satin much more than silk.
6) I have to read to focus and slow my brain down enough to relax and sleep. Otherwise random thoughts are whirring through my brain and they keep me up. If I wake up in the middle of the night I usually have to read or I’m up for hours. Sometimes as little as a few paragraphs can relax me enough to sleep.
I’m not good at tagging people so if you haven’t been tagged yet, consider yourself tagged.