Not a Thing/ posted in: General
Well, I am absolutely boring recently. Not a thing blog-worthy has happened here. I just hung around here this weekend.
I am attempting to supplement my income by becoming a temporary corporate shill but that is starting to look like more trouble than it is worth. But hope springs eternal and the idea of making more money per hour at home in my jammies talking on the phone than I make when getting dressed and facing real people in person is appealing.
Dianne Sylvan had a meme of 10 Small Things I Love for No Big Reason. Here’s my list.
1. I love the smell of horses. I like it better when you can press your nose up to them and don’t get a whole faceful of shedding hair.
2. I like the feeling of accomplishment I get when I make myself a real homecooked meal.
3. I like that it is so quiet here that the loudest noise you hear is the birdsong from outside the closed windows.
4. I like the bright green of new grass in the spring.
5. I like the feeling of sinking into bed at the end of a long day.
6. I like baths.
7. I like it when there is more than one vegetarian entree at a restaurant even though I am sometimes dazzled by having options.
8. I like how my cats cuddle in their sleep when they think no one is looking.
9. I like how my dog gives me an approving “Good Girl!” look when I figure out what she wants on the first bark. I makes me feel smart even if that statement reveals that I might not be all that bright, but I am well trained.
10. I like talking to my brother about entertainment since we understand the same strange pop culture references.