My sewing this week was a bit hit or miss.
I made a wonky log cabin from scraps for the Creative Quilt Blocks swap.
I made some more progress on Spaghetti Junction.
I started my project for the Modern Christmas Tablerunner swap. I’m going to make a two sided runner because I had two ideas. This is part of the back. It is three stars made with Winterkist Gnoma Clause fabric.
My grey and red asterik quilt came back from the quilter. She did a great job. I have to get it bound and out to the veteran it is assigned to ASAP. Freckles is holding it in place for right now. It gets washed before it goes out.
I managed to get one flower done this week. I made Jules pose with it. Birds can get super cage-protective. NO ONE touches their stuff. This pic was taken super quickly before she moved beyond the shock that something was touching her cage and decided to destroy the interloper.
I’ve seen posts that list everything that the quilter needs to get done. I’ve avoided that under the premise that sometimes it is best not to know. But I’ve got deadlines coming up and I need to prioritize.
1. Get the QOV bound and out.
2. Finish the tablerunner since it is due by the end of the month.
3. Bind my Orca Bay quilt because it was last year’s Quiltville mystery and I’m going to do another starting at the end of the month. I wasn’t going to but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to look. That was a stupid idea. The colors are lime green, turquoise, purple, grey, and white with black. I pretty much have to do that! I think I’ll make it half size though. I don’t need any other big quilts.
4. Everything else