I finished 11 books in April. I felt like this was a very lazy month for me overall. I didn’t write much. I didn’t read much. I listened to more books than normal. I also picked up and put down several books through no fault of theirs. I just wasn’t settling to anything.
The books I read were:
- 4 nonfiction
- 3 audiobooks
- Set in the U.S., England, and Hong Kong/China
What were my favorites?
What I added in April:
What I’ve read so far in 2019:
- Righteous by Joe Ide
- Buttermilk Graffiti by Edward Lee
- The Class by Heather Won Tesoriero
- North by Scott and Jenny Jurek
- Internment by Samira Ahmed
- Tikka Chance on Me by Suleikha Snyder
- Mrs. Martin’s Incomparable Adventure by Courtney Milan
- The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali by Sabina Khan
- Bury What We Cannot Take by Jean Kwok
- Instant Indian by Rinku Bhattacharya
- The True Queen by Zen Cho
I’m aiming for 21-30 books to be at the tapir level. 11/21 so far
- Read a nonfiction book about the country – or
- Read fiction written by a native of the country or someone living for a long time in the country.
I didn’t add any place this month.