May 2019 Foodies Read/ posted in: Foodies Read, Reading
Welcome to May 2019 Foodies Read!
We welcome your reviews of any books about food. What are books about food?
- Cozy mysteries about catering companies
- Romance between rival cupcake store owners
- Cookbooks inspired by TV shows
- Cooking inspiration books
- Nonfiction about the history of food migration
- ….or anything else where food is a major part of the plot
Every entry is entered into a monthly drawing to win a gift card. Once you win a prize you are not eligible to win for 6 months.
We had 27 links in April. That is amazing! The winner of the drawing for a gift card is Mark for his review of Murder from Scratch.