How to pill a dog/ posted in: Pets
If you need to give a large pill to a small dog, do the following:
1. Immerse pill in peanut butter until it is a large glob.
2. Hand to dog.
3. Watch dog almost choke to death as she manuevers the peanut butter ball in her mouth.
4. Watch in dismay as pill is spit out to make more room for the peanut butter in her mouth.
But do not lose heart! Because now it is time for the secret weapon.
5. Have cat stationed nearby in order to have him reach a paw towards the pill on the floor.
6. Jump back as dog snaps at the cat, screams “It’s mine!”, and swallows pill whole.
7. Reward good dog with one more lick of peanut butter. Pet cat for his part in the production.