Welcome to January 2019 Foodies Read!
We welcome your reviews of any books about food.Â What are books about food?
- Cozy mysteries set in bakeries or coffee shops or restaurants
- Romances set in food trucks
- Memoirs of chefs
- Nonfiction about the history of food
- Political books about food policy
- Science fiction set in futuristic cafes
- ….or anything else where food is a major part of the plot
Every entry is entered into a monthly drawing to win a gift card.Â Once you win a prize you are not eligible to win for 6 months.
Here is the logo in a few sizes if you’d like to use them on your posts.
We had 16 links in December. Thank you to everyone who linked up. The winner is Lynda with her review of The Cooking Gene.
A $10 Amazon gift card if in the U.S.
A book of their choice (up to $10) from Book Depository if international
I’d like to thank everyone who participated in 2018. We had loads of people with 20 plus links! Our superstars last year were Mark with 33 links and Cam with 38! I really appreciate your enthusiasm and hope to see more of what you are reading (and cooking) in 2019.