- I can identify the classic Eddie Murphy song “Party All The Time” from just a few notes of the intro. What’s your superpower?
- I’ve always wanted my superpower to be teleportation. Now I know that it would be my power that I use for good. I want my evil superpower to be moving things with my mind so I could flick annoying people out of my way when I’m trying to walk somewhere.
- When condiments are presented in unlabeled open containers it is possible to confuse raspberry jam and ketchup.
- I need to buy a new stethoscope. I found a company that has all kinds of colors and paintings. Now I’m paralyzed by indecision.
- I decided.
- I stopped by the booth that sells the disinfectant we use at work. They were talking about how safe and ecologically friendly it is. I said, “But, if you make it a little too strong then you start gagging and lose the ability to speak.” That got me some attention. He said, “It isn’t harmful….” I agreed that I had not yet died. He nodded sagely at me. I got the impression he wanted me to move along.
- I got lost and ended up in the worst lecture ever. It was a required lecture for Florida vets that goes over new state laws and pharmacy guidelines. When I realized my mistake, I got up to leave. The people in my row were jealous of my freedom. They tried to stop me. “Hey, she’s getting away!”
- Here’s all the loot I got:
Now I’m done getting smart and I’m heading to Universal Studios!