Since I posted here last I finished my block a day QOV sampler. It annoyed me by insisting on having sashing with cornerstones so that took longer to put together than expected but I like the way it turned out.
In the last few weeks I’ve gotten a bunch of packages in from the 2 swaps that I’ve joined. By “a bunch” I mean 7 sets of blocks. That was a bit overwhelming until I remembered that I just finished a block a day project so I could just keep the block a day mindset to work through these.
The first one wanted rainbow stars on a black background.
I did a presentation for Quilts of Valor this weekend. The quilt was made by Valerie.