CHECKpoint/ posted in: Fitness
My fitness goals for last week were:
1. Set up my yoga space.
- Didn’t happen. I tried but unpacking my sewing room was complicated by the fact that I found out that part of my fabric had been dumped into boxes instead of being kept in bins. Much harder to put away so that’s not done yet but I made a temporary space that will work for now.
2. Run two times
- Happened – One time I ran 1 mile and walked a mile and the other time I ran 1.5 miles and walked 1 mile. I also went for a 2 mile walk with the SO.
3. Do yoga twice
- Happened – I did a 1 hour shoulder opening class and a 1 hour hip opening class from yogatoday.com. The shoulder class was the free class this week.
Goals for this week
1. The same ones as last week
2. Go to a fitness class on Wednesday
3. I’ve been being more meticulous about what I eat and I want to keep that up when I’m at the new house.