Last Saturday was Quilts of Valor’s National Sew Day.Â I sewed together this quilt that has been stuck on my design wall since last May.
I got the first block done for my Christmas Hedgehog quilt.
I have the fabric picked out for the other three too. They are all going to have the same face with different bodies and spines. All the fabrics have a little metallic thread in them.
I also finished the quilting on this giant star quilt. It has a lot of stops and starts so I have lots of thread ends to get rid of. There is one small section in the center that needs removed and redone because the tension went wonky.