I’ve been busy this week!
I had two packages from the Quilt Around the World II swap show up. The first one asked for a neighborhood block.
It has cats in the windows, a dog in the yard, and quilts on a line.
The second one wanted a crazy quilt block. I don’t have a lot of non-cotton fabric so I took someone’s suggestion to raid the home dec fabric samples at JoAnn’s. I added in some blue cotton and some blue lace that I had.
My Quilt of Valor quilt came back from the longarm quilter today. I have a person who needs it sent to them ASAP so I’m working on getting the binding on. Then I just need to get the label made and sewn on, the presentation case made, and get it all washed.
I started a new project. This is a huge asterik block. Each one measures 20 inches. I’m going to make 12 for another QOV quilt. Each block goes together really quickly. I was going to sash them but I like the secondary design that is showing up.
I even have 2 flowers for One Flower Wednesday this week!