I just packed the husband off to the airport for a 10 day business trip. I’d love to say that I’m going to run amuck with all my free time but.. no. Let’s see my plans so far.
1. Must finish the quilt. I should not be typing this because I should be sewing. I need to get this quilt to my friend with the long-arm quilting machine by Saturday.
2. Have to make supplies for a 4-H event on Thursday night.
3. Have 4 different 4-H meetings in the next 10 days.
4. I’d love to go to the “Learn to Curl” clinic but I don’t know that I can get there in time because I have to work that day.
5. Oh yeah, I have to work too.
That doesn’t leave a lot of time for running amuck.